Saturday, February 19, 2011

Coloring Book Weekend!

Andrew, Erik and I had another coloring book party! I'm not talking one night of Michigan, Vista Fleet, Colorado and Wisconsin Activity Book fun. No, I'm talking a whole weekend of Movies and Coloring! I however didn't join them in the coloring frenzy because I was busy inking the newest Activity Book... Pennsylvania! It's ironic that PA was the next book in the Adventure series because just this fall Erik and I visited Pennsylvania for the Highlights Illustrators Party. Little did I know the trip would be great research for the project. The PA pages certainly have the most technical and historic illustrations of any of the books to date.


-That's Me Inking.


-Work In Progress.


-Erik's Colored Whooping Crane Page.


-Andrew's Page With Added Extra Detail!








-Benjamin Franklin


-Betsy Ross


-Groundhogs Day


-Woolly Mammoth


-Ruffed Grouse

No comments: